23 Şubat 2011 Çarşamba

FEBRUARY23

Today we talked about how can we write problem-solution essay. I think that it could be more enjoyable than writing a cause and effect essay. We're gonna find our articles and we try to solve to these problems. This is an advantage for being more creative.
We listened something about slang and language change. It was interesting topic for me because I think that I should learn some slang words to enhance to my speaking abilities and also to keep up with english culture.

1 yorum:

  1. This is a good start to your blog Hande. How will you be able to learn new slang expressions during the year?

    Today we talked about how we can write a problem-solution essay. I think that it could be more enjoyable than writing a cause and effect essay. We're gonna find our articles and well try to solve to these problems. This is an advantage to be more creative. We listened to something about slang and language change. It was interesting topic for me because I think that I should learn some slang words to enhance to my speaking abilities and also to keep up with english culture.

    YanıtlaSil